How COVID-19 will impact ClueCon

Like the rest of the world, ClueCon is keeping both eyes on how the COVID-19 virus will unfold. We are hopeful that the virus will wane by August but we also want to be prepared and lookout for the safety of the entire ClueCon family.

We are planning on holding ClueCon in Chicago, August 3-6th, so don’t be shy about submitting a speaking proposal or signing up to attend! As usual, our tickets are 100% refundable so if for any reason travel won’t work out or you are sick and unable to attend, there is no risk to our attendees. While we fully anticipate having a normal ClueCon, we understand that many companies are not focused on travel right now. If you are planning on attending ClueCon but are unable to purchase a ticket yet, please sign up for the special free ticket on our registration page to show your intent to attend. This will better help us to plan and will let us know to update you with more information as we receive it.

We hope that everyone is staying safe, and hope to see you in August!