Reason to Attend ClueCon #1
Share what you’re passionate about to an audience of developers.
There are a million reasons to attend ClueCon and we’re going to do our best to name them all! Reason number one is that it’s a great opportunity to give a presentation that you’re passionate about to an audience full of developers.
ClueCon is quickly approaching and we are excited to hear what you have to say!
ClueCon is the perfect conference to speak at, whether you’re a seasoned pro or it’s your first talk. Our audience is full of supportive developers who love seeing interactive demos, how you’ve solved a problem in a creative way, and hearing about where the industry is going.
Speaking at ClueCon is a great way to represent your company, show your support for the open source community, and showcase your passion projects. Join us in Chicago on August 5th-8th to take the stage and share industry knowledge with developers from all over the world. Submissions close on April 15th so make sure to fill out your proposal today!
And did we mention that speakers get complimentary admission?
- ClueCon is August 5th-8th in Chicago, IL
- Speaking slots are 25 minutes long
- Talks should place information over sales
- Our audience loves to see demos, learn about Open Source, VoIP, WebRTC, AI, IoT, and other tech areas and perspectives that you’re passionate about!
- You can watch past speakers here.