Early Early Bird Special
Save money and (hopefully) win an engraved MacBook Pro!
Happy Halloween everyone, it’s time to get spooky! To celebrate, we are currently running our first ever EARLY, EARLY bird special. If you register for ClueCon by November 30th, you will save $700 on registration and get an extra 30 golden raffle tickets. These special tickets can be used in any raffle on any day of the conference, but we recommend saving them for the end so that you have 30 extra chances to win the grand prize…a custom engraved Mac Book Pro! You can register right here!
If you’ve never been to ClueCon before, we are an annual technology conference held every summer and hosted by the team behind the FreeSWITCH open-source project. Our primary focus is to gather various open source projects to discuss VoIP, open source software and hardware, telecommunications, WebRTC, AI, and IoT. We sit at the intersection of communication and technology and celebrate all things technical.
We love to learn and we love to have fun; our conference truly is for developers by developers.
We started ClueCon 15 years ago as a space to discuss the world of telecom and it has grown into an amazing tool for developers! Mark your calendars for August 3rd-6th because this year will be one for the books.
ClueCon is the perfect place to watch qualified technical speakers, discuss upcoming projects with peers, build fun machines and complete coding challenges at our hack-a-thon (the Coder Games), meet likeminded people at our many networking events, participate in FreeSWITCH and OpenSIPS training, walk away with awesome prizes, and catch a few surprises along the way!
Every ticket include access to all speakers, workshops, lunches, exhibits, nightly activities, and our special hack-a-thon: the Coder Games. Join us this summer and find out what makes ClueCon so special.
You’ll love ClueCon if…
- You’re a new business startup or existing technical company looking to get development teams up to speed on the technology they need to succeed in VoIP and Telephony.
- You are a developer working with an open source VoIP project.
- You’re someone who loves the idea of connecting computers to telephones.
- You’re dealing with high-density telephony.
- You are interested in integrating conference calling and PSTN with HTML5 and WebRTC.
- ClueCon is August 5th-8th in Chicago, IL
- Swag goes to everyone who registers!
- Ways to win Prizes:
- Simply register for ClueCon to enter our raffle
- Participate in the Coder Games on August 5th
- Learn about the Coder Games here