‘Game Theory’ Rules:
- Build a game that connects to SignalWire and is able to be demonstrated over Cantina.
- You may use any tools that you want as long as it connects to SignalWire somehow.
- Your entry can be based off of an existing game or be invented by you.
- Your entry must be finished and submitted to Abbi Minessale, Kevin Garabedian, or David Duffett before July 29th.
- You can reach us on our community slack channel with any questions or submissions.Guidelines
- Get creative! Try putting a funny twist on a classic game.
You can work as an individual or as a team.
- Ask Abbi Minessale, Kevin Garabedian, or David Duffett if you need help finding team members
- Check out an example application on GitHub: https://github.com/signalwire/snippets-cluecon-2020-game-theory
- The winners will receive $500 in SignalWire credit, a Nintendo Switch, or an Oculus Quest!