ClueCon 15th Anniversary!
A telephony conference for developers by developers
ClueCon is an annual technology conference held every summer and hosted by the team behind the FreeSWITCH open-source project. Our primary focus is to gather various open source projects to discuss VoIP, open source software and hardware, telecommunications, WebRTC, AI, and IoT. We sit at the intersection of communication and technology and celebrate all things technical.
We love to learn and we love to have fun; our conference truly is for developers by developers.
We started ClueCon 15 years ago as a space to discuss the world of telecom and it has grown into an amazing tool for developers! Mark your calendars for August 5th-8th because this year will be one for the books.
ClueCon is the perfect place to watch qualified technical speakers, discuss upcoming projects with peers, build fun machines and complete coding challenges at our hack-a-thon (the Coder Games), meet likeminded people at our many networking events, participate in FreeSWITCH and OpenSIPS training, walk away with awesome prizes, and catch a few surprises along the way!
Registration tickets include access to all speakers, workshops, lunches, exhibits, nightly activities, and our special hack-a-thon: the Coder Games! Join us this summer and find out what makes ClueCon so special.
You’ll love ClueCon if…
- You’re a new business startup or existing technical company looking to get development teams up to speed on the technology they need to succeed in VoIP and Telephony.
- You are a developer working with an open source VoIP project.
- You’re someone who loves the idea of connecting computers to telephones.
- You’re dealing with high-density telephony.
- You are interested in integrating conference calling and PSTN with HTML5 and WebRTC.